Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Warrior Dash Ohio II

I took part in the Warrior Dash Ohio II this past Saturday. This was my second Warrior Dash and probably won't be my last.
I decided this year to run for a charity and became a St. Jude's Warrior. It felt good to raise money for a good cause . St Jude's had a tent there for those that raised a certain amount where there was private port o potty, showers and some food. I used the potty prior to the race but didn't return to the tent after. No reason why, just didn't get back there.
One of my major complaints was the price for parking. We had to pay $20 per car. On top of what I paid for the race, I think that was a bit steep.
I ran with 3 other women and we had a blast.
I will definitely do this again next year. Who knows maybe next year I can do the Tough Mudder.
We didn't go all out, one because I did not want injuries so close to  my first half marathon and two because one of our group struggled with knee pain and doing some running and obstacles.
I will let the pics tell the rest of the story.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting the pictures. It's great to see you having so much fun.

    ReplyDelete