Friday, August 10, 2012

Go Sport ID Review

I recently tested out some products sent to me from Go Sport ID.

I was sent one of their new Go Sport ID Singlets. I have to say I love the colors in the singlets and how soft it is against my skin. Per the website it states   " Combining the soft, breathable and wicking capabilities of COOLMAX ® ACTIVE performance fabric with a shape and cut built for runners".  
I would agree that it does a great job at wicking away the moisture. I wore it for a 5Mile race on a hot , humid morning. It helped to keep me cool through the race .  I also love the back with the saying " Push the Finish Line". Just knowing it was there was big motivation for me and hopefully for other runners who were needing the extra push. I would say 2 thumbs up on the Singlet.


The next item to try out was an Go Sport ID. I love this concept because in case of accidents it allows the information to be handy to rescue workers or other who assist you. You never know what might happen out there on runs and it is always a good idea to be prepared. Per Go Sport ID "Your Go Sport ID will deliver information to First Responders like your name and an emergency contact which will allow them to quickly obtain details about your health and alert your loved ones to the situation. It can communicate information about severe allergies or other chronic conditions in order to help get you the right life-saving medical treatment. Wearing a Go Sport ID is the right choice for safety and peace of mind.
Accidents happen, Go Sport ID is there when they do"


I was able to pick out a GO Sport ID. I chose the Go Sport Inspire. I love the fact that I can put a motivational saying on the front for me to see when I need it and the emergency contact information on the back. I wanted the silicone bands for the lightweight and durability features. The best part is the 8 band set with a variety of colors...because I like change and  all the colors!!! The band nor the surgical grade stainless steel plate sticks to my skin when sweaty and I didn't even feel it there during my runs. I loved being able to see my motivational push right there for me when some runs got hard.
I could not be happier with my Go Sport Inspire. Just wearing it gives me a sense of relief and I find myself wanting to wear it even when I am not running.
If I had 4 hands this would get a 4 thumbs up!!!!



Here is the website to go order one for yourself, loved one or both!. They are offering Free shipping as well.
Go Sport ID.


Disclaimer: I was sent these products free to review on my blog-courtesy of Go Sport ID. I did not pay for the items, receive payment for the review or agree to give a positive review.


1 comment: