Tuesday, August 21, 2012

5 more days till....

The Warrior Dash!!!! Woot. I am running with 2 other people . One I know well-Carri , the other I just met once- Deb. Then I come to find out that one of my running group buddies is running it as well , so we are going to run it with her as  well. Should be a good group of us having fun and getting muddy. I am going to go cautiously, because I do not want injuries , because it is only......26 more days to my first Half!!

Sunday morning long runs are going well and so glad I met up with others to run. It makes time go faster and just enjoy the company. I really like the one lady Tracy. She and I keep pace well together!
Here we are after this past Sunday's 10 mile run.

After my long run, went home, breakfast and showered then headed out for a 7 mile bike ride with Terri and Dave. We had a blast. Felt good to get back on the bike. We stopped over at Szalay's Farm for produce shopping and lunch. Included turkey burger, roasted corn and ohhh this fabulous fresh fruit sundae.



We ate lunch and chatted and sat on a wonderful gliding picnic bench. Finished up and headed out as some storms were rolling through.


2 comments:

  1. Good luck in the warrior dash. I haven't tried one of those yet, but hope to in the future:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have wonderful fun at the warrior dash

    ReplyDelete