Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday Old School

A. Attached or Single? Attached 
B. Best Friend? My best friend Jessica from high school. But I also would say my partner Terri, and my friend Lori.
C. Cake or pie? Hoho cake and banana cream pie
D. Day of choice? Sunday...it is usually a long run day and then relaxing
E. Essential Item? Coffee! Oh and my toothbrush
F. Favorite color? Depends on my mood- either earthy browns,greens and oranges or neon 80's colors.
G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy bears.
H. Home town? Magnolia Ohio
I. Favorite Indulgence? Frozen Yogurt shops
J. January or July? I would have to say July, January in Ohio can be bitter cold.
K. Kids? Do fur kids count? My cats are my kids
L. Life isn’t complete without? Friends
M. Marriage date? Not married
N. Number of brothers/sisters? 2 brothers, 1 step brother, 1 sister and 1 stepsister. 
O. Oranges or Apples? Apples are my go to fruit
P. Phobias? Heights, -mostly on a ladder . Snake....I can't stand them
Q. Quotes?  My favorite is 

R. Reasons to smile? Terri, friends, family, life
S. Season of choice? Fall- I love the colors, the smells and the fact that life is shedding its skin and rebirthing in the spring
T. Tag 5 People. Anyone who would like to, please feel free to keep the survey going!
U. Unknown fact about me? I have a great Horror movie scream, not many hear it as people would call the police thinking something is wrong.
V. Vegetable? I love vegetables...all of them
W. Worst habit? I have a tendency to stay things like 3 times when trying to get someones attention...like " Wait wait wait"
X. Xray or Ultrasound? Neither :/
Y. Your favorite food? Avocados, new kick is overnight oats in a jar
Z. Zodiac sign?  Scorpio.

No comments:

Post a Comment