Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday Fun


1.  On average how many races do you run a year? Probably 5-6 a year


2.  Head accessories, things you have to run with:  a hat, a visor, sunglasses, chapstick, sunscreen, head band, ponytail, braids, sweat band?  Usually a hat or visor or headband, I wear a small belt for my cellphone and fuel if a longer run.


3.  Where do your workouts come from?  A training plan, a coach, whatever you feel like doing that day or what your training partner is doing that day? Whatever I feel like doing . Long runs usually on Sat or Sunday with my running partner Michael.


4.  How many miles on average do you put on a pair of shoes? 300-400. I usually feel when they need changed out.


5.  Cell phone=  do you bring it with you on your run or leave it at home? Always with me.

6.  What was your last running related injury or have you been an injury free runner? In October I broke my ankle while running. Right now nursing some Achilles tendinitis.


7.  Is your current running goal about running a farther distance (adding more mileage) or getting faster or BOTH?!? Getting faster. Sometimes it is both. I would love to push beyond the 13 miles.


8.  Speedwork—->  at the track, on the treadmill, on the roads or never do it? On the roads


9.  Stretching after a run:  hit the ground after a run and get stretching, stretch in the shower, stretch once you get to work/school, skip the stretching? I try to stretch after a run but a lot of times I just keep moving on things and forget to stretch.


10.  What was your reason(S) for starting to run?  To lose weight and to see if I could run because I thought that I couldn't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment