Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Wrap up

I participated in Courtney's at Third Time's a Charm Runner-  Second annual Secret Santa Sock Swap. My secret Santa Sock Swapper was Ruby- A Runner's Mom. Check out the great things I got in my sock .

There is gum, Power Bar, GU gel, Clif bar, Green Tea, a Mug, Quaker Popped chips, Power Bar energy chews, soap, shower gel and few other things. Thank you Ruby I love it!


Christmas was busy and good. It was weird , almost didn't feel like Christmas, seemed to come and go quickly. We still have another holiday get together this Sat with my Dad and family. Hoping to relax this long weekend and maybe take some decorations down as well.

I participated in another Secret Santa with Fat Mum Slim. I received a wonderful gift from Lynda in Queensland Australia. I soo love the new scarf and soap.

Ankle Update...
I went to sports rehab on Wed 12/26 and my ankle is stable and he had me run 1 mile...It felt so good even though I felt out of breath and out of shape already. I am good to start running outside again, just no trails. I have to build up on miles slowly. Woot!! I am already looking at a 5k  on 2/2/2013...it would be no pressure as it is a prediction 5k. We will see.
Hoping to run after work today for 1-2 miles.

Terri made me a cool tie blanket for Christmas and started a Bib Race scrap book for me as well!


Will be a quiet New Year probably. My nephew is in from Florida. My brother mentioned a get together that night. Not sure what we will do, but I am grateful for 4 days off.

Here is a cute kitty picture after unwrapping gifts.



10 comments:

  1. Oh man I love that cat! Glad you had a nice christmas, jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you like everything! It was fun shopping for you. 2013 is going to be here soon Good Luck with your running and remember to be safe!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I had fun doing your sock and gifts as well.Happy New Year

      Delete
  3. wow you got some great stuff! thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun stuff from the sock exchange! I loved getting mine in the mail too. Love the picture of your cat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun doing the sock exchange. The cats are characters!

      Delete
  5. You got some wonderful gifts! I love the picture of the cat in the box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks CG is our box kitty. The other cat on his back is Puma. He is the old man cat.

      Delete