Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Out of hiding

Not that I meant to stay away and hide from the blogging world recently.

Just seemed like a lot going on and no real itch to blog.

House is up for sale and on the market. We have an open house this weekend, so we have been busy working on the house and getting it ready.

I am released to run again but slow increase of one of the following each week- distance, intensity or frequency.

I went to Fleet Feet for a new pair of shoes. Not sure about them yet, and they say I have moved out of neutral shoe to one with more support since I pronate. I feel more sore in them after I run than I did with my neutrals , but will try one more run to see what happens. Maybe I just need to get used to them.


I have a few items to review and write about coming up as well. I am excited to share about these products.


2 comments:

  1. Your shoes are very pretty anyway! Glad to hear you are released to run again. Good news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christy! Yes the shoes are pretty. One more run in them to see how they and I do.

    ReplyDelete