Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tuesday This and That

-I am going to be spending Thanksgiving with my Dad, stepmom, grandma and other family. I am looking forward to being with them. Terri and I know this will probably be grandma's last Thanksgiving. I know she is excited we are coming there, the smile on her face said it all . Maybe Dad and I can get the Instagram working  on his phone...


-My ankle is doing better!!! I am off crutches and full weight bearing and up and down steps. It is still bruised. I (in my maybe unrealistic mind) hope to be up and running again before the end of the year!!
Nothing wrong with goals, even though the goals need to be flexible. 2 more weeks of this brace then I can start walking more and then work to walk/run.


-Just wanted to share this guy who was in a birthday gift for me!!! I love wind up toys. They keep me entertained  while at work.


-I received some Injinji socks to try and review. I am hoping to wear them on a run some day soon!



2 comments:

  1. Yay for being off crutches! Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family as well!

      Delete