Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Creative outlet

I started taking Watercolor Landscape Painting classes a couple years ago at CVAC- Cuyahoga Valley Art Center. The instructor is Paul Adams. He is very pateint and a good teacher for beginners just learning to paint.
I have enjoyed the classes for several reasons. It is an outlet for me to be creative in a safe enviroment, it was a step out of the box for me trying something new, and it was me time.
I am pleased with the progress that I have made with my paintings. I can see the learning curves I have made and where I still need to improve in my paintings. One thing is I need to get more comfortable with painting on my own.
I am very excited about my current painting that we are working on. Picture to come on completion.
Here is a sample of a couple of my favorites.



No comments:

Post a Comment