Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Fitness Survey

It’s Fitness Survey time! Thanks to Sara at She cooks, She crafts , She runs for hosting.
  1. What type of workout have you not tried but want to? PX90.
  2. Favorite song(s) to workout to. 80's anything
  3. What is one thing on your list of fitness things to accomplish? Under 26 for a 5K
  4. Favorite Sports Bra. Any that hold these babies tight.
  5. What piece of fitness advice would you give someone just starting out? Enjoy it. Start slow and build up. 
  6. What is your favorite thing about Fall sports? (increased training, races, etc) Races and  love running in the cooler weather.
  7. Does your pace improve as the weather cools down? By how much? Yes, it does , maybe 30 secs faster, not exactly sure.
  8. Does your schedule change with cooler temperatures? Do you run more? Longer distances? No schedule change except maybe more afternoon runs and not early morning. Still gun shy to run in the dark after my broken ankle last year. I do run more and tend to pick up the distance.
  9. How much, if any, does your attire change with cooler temps? At what temperature do you begin to layer? Probably 40′s-50′s I’m in pants or capris, with a long sleeve. 20′s-30′s I’m in a jacket as well, with gloves and sometimes a hat. Below that and I am wearing a fleece pullover and lined pants.
  10. What is the best time of day for your workouts? I love early morning runs. It is quiet, less crowded and it just feels good.
  11. Post a picture of your most recent workout. 


5 comments:

  1. Early morning runs are my favorite too! I' haven't fallen yet, I'm assuming that's how you broke your ankle? :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I hit a rut in the road and rolled my ankle

      Delete
    2. Yes I hit a rut in the road and rolled my ankle

      Delete
  2. Fun survey! I love early morning runs also especially in the summer. Something about being out running when the suns starts coming up is amazing.

    ReplyDelete