Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Ready...and go

I am back up and running. Feeling better and better each day. Still some tiredness but I know that will improve with time. I was probably running with mono prior to the diagnosis because for several weeks I would tell Terri that I was tired and exhausted -that is just not like me.

I ran 3 miles on Saturday, 3 miles on Sunday and 5 miles this morning....Ohh running I missed you!!

What else is new?

I am a Sweat Pink Ambassador!!!! Working on my bio and profile. Excited to be part of the team.

I fixed a fantastic breakfast Sunday morning...Love avocados!



 I went to Vertical Runner in Hudson Ohio this past Sunday while the Mizuno Representative was there. Alise was very helpful and answered a lot of my questions on more lighter weight shoes. Decided to get the Mizuno Ronin 5. I will have to ease into them as to not cause injuries.



Terri and I are traveling to Columbus this weekend to help a friend move. Good friends mean the world to me.



1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back up and running, mono sounds like zero fun. Love the new pretty shoes. I am thinking I need me some new shoes soon.

    ReplyDelete