Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Five

1. So I have been noticing that I have a ravenous appetite on the days that I do not run, but on run days I struggle to get the nutrition that I need . I read this article through Active Insider on what happens on a 0 minute run. At the end your dopamine levels are high which helps to curb your appetite....Duh! I should have known that. Now just to figure out what to do on non run days with my eat everything in sight appetite.

What-Happens-to-Your-Body-During-a-30-Minute-Run

So all this being said it did't help that my coworker brought these into work yesterday....I craved and had a half of dark chocolate whip.


2. I read the Runners 10 Commandments and loved it. Here it is for your enjoyment as well.


3. I wish I had a Unicorn...how cool would that be. Sort of like Atreyu and Falkor from the Neverending Story....yes this was a favorite movie of mine.


4. I am back into a groove of running. This weekend will be a little weird with going to Columbus to help a friend move. I am hoping to get some miles on dreadmill in hotel tomorrow morning before move . I am looking forward to seeing my bestie Lori and help her move. I am so happy for her.

5. Funnies for today...I love this


Happy weekend everyone
What are your plans this weekend?



No comments:

Post a Comment