Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Winner Wednesday plus more

-I was a part of my first group run on Sunday. I ran 11.2 miles with 3 other gals. I couldn't have asked for better women to run with. Very supportive and encouraging. We might be doing another run this Sunday either 10-11 miles. Who knows maybe a picture next time. We had a nice downpour during this run which was a nice cool down. I might even join the bigger group Crooked River trail runners this Thursday evening for a trail run.

-Terri and I went to the Heinz Poll Ballet in the Park last Friday with my brother and sister in law. It was a Martha Graham Dance group. Loved it and we are looking to another in 2 weeks. Best parts- it is free and outside. Plus you can bring your own picnic dinner! I loved seeing the young dancers and the beautiful dances they perform.



- Met with the nutritionist for the second time yesterday. I am not getting enough daily carbs and need to also bump up my vegetable intake. She gave me a meal plan for run days and non run days. I want something to maintain a healthy weight yet refuel with my runs.

Ok, we have a winner for the Hippie Runner giveaway and it is Lori...Lori email me your address and I can get you the headbands and fuel belt. Winner was chosen from random.org. Thank you to all who entered.




No comments:

Post a Comment