Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day joy!

Went running this morning for the first time in a week. It was a short run and slow but I enjoyed every minute of it none the less.
Woke to more snow this am. I was nervous about running in snow with no traction add ons to my shoes. I just took my time and went slow. Akron City doesn't clear roads that well. Sidewalks around here are rarely ever cleared by residents.
It snowed my whole run and the best part was the snowflakes on my eyelashes and the quiet. It was like stolen moments if that makes sense.
It just felt right.
Post run!

After warm shower, I made Valentine's Day breakfast for Terri of eggs, sausage and a pancake! A treat for both of us. I feel blessed to have a wonderful partner in Terri and try to show her my love every day!

It's a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment