Friday, May 18, 2012

Looking forward

I was off yesterday and today. Yesterday I did some repair work around the house and some yard work, met Terri for lunch and then a little shopping. Last night we went and did some new running shoe shopping. Mine are on order...boo.

Today did a 8.8 mile run. It was hot but good to get out there.
Came home and finished packing for the weekend. Yours truly is honored to accompany my great nephew on his first family boy scout camping!! I am super excited. Nature and quality time with Conner.

I leave you with some pics from my run

First is a heron I think, along the river I was running

Next is my new compression sleeves. Jury still out on them.


Last but not least, I think this will be my new running fuel addiction. Honey Stinger gummies. Pink Lemonade flavor!!

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about trying the Honey Stinger gummies because I really love GU chomps. Love the compression sleeves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the honey stinger suggestion. I hate gu!

    ReplyDelete