Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Words cannot describe...

What I am feeling.

I came down with the flu Sunday night..fever, chills and bad body aches. I was sleeping off a fever in bed on Monday when my mom called to check in on me. She said " Did you hear about the explosions?" Ummm no I have the flu I don't know what is going on with the world. I turned on the bedroom TV and my stomach sank. I cried for all involved.
I send my thoughts and prayers to all involved and for those injured, lost and deceased.

This is not right.....this is at a fellow running race....The Boston Marathon....beyond that, it is not right because it just is not right period. I sound idealistic but it is what I feel.
We are supposed to love one another, support one another as humans. Not break down each other and not hurt others or kill each other.
I wish for a better world for us all.

In the words of John Lennon singing one of my favorite songs

Imagine-John Lennon
Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace

You, you may say 
I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people sharing all the world

You, you may say 
I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will live as one






No comments:

Post a Comment