Saturday, April 21, 2012

Whirlwind

The last 2 weeks have been a whirlwind , at least it feels like it.
I thought my gallbladder was acting up and the doctor sent me for an ultrasound, turned out the gallbladder was normal but an abnormality on my left kidney. Fear set in..(nurses know to much ). I was sent for an CT of my abdomen. Within 2 hrs of my CT the doctors office called and it wasn't the kidney but multiple cysts on my ovary and the set me up to see the gyn doctor..the next day. Ok now more fear has set in. I saw my gyn who was not overly concerned and we will watch and monitor. Whew.....emotional roller coaster has come to a stop.
Almost 3 weeks ago a stray cat started hanging around our patio. He looked like out CG cat but more mountain lion features. He was lovable and scared. He had been someones cat previously because he was declawed and neutered. He was hungry and looked dehydrated. We started to water and feed him but ultimately he needed a home. Have cats already we were leery of bringing in another, so my friend offered to take him. Short story short he is back with us due to allergies with my friend. He is now inside with us and the house of cats is in a little adjustment period with the hierarchy of cats taking place.
We have a trip to the vet to have him checked out.
Here is a cute pic of him


Running was on a back burner for a bit during my medical scares, even though I did some runs to clear my head. Need to get back into my groove.


3 comments:

  1. Glad you got the all clear. I hope all the cats get along. He wouldn't survive long out there being declawed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, if you would, let me know how you make out with the doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How scary! Glad everything is ok for now though.

    ReplyDelete